An innovative AIM listed technology business is hiring a Group Accountant for their London HQ. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will take responsibility for preparation of financial statements, playing a key role in the month end process.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial statements for a UK plc and subsidiaries (UK and US) for financial year and half-year reporting.
- Manage the financial audit process including the preparation of audit files and liaison with auditors during the audit field work during both the financial year-end and half-year reporting.
- Play a key role in the month end process from detailed ledger transactions through to consolidated finance report
- Involvement in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Ensure progress made in respect of audit findings including ongoing financial systems improvements
- Ensure the integrity of the financial information and accurate accounting records including working closely with the Accounts Assistant
- Provide support to other members of the Finance team and the broader business as required
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA) with experience reporting under IFRS and FRS102.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a hugely successful business with ambitious growth plans and an opportunity to develop internally within the wider group.