Food and Beverage Manager 12 Month Contract
A major Northwest restaurant group are seeking a food & beverage manager to assist their growing portfolio of restaurants. This is a 12-month position, which will be reviewed after this period. In addition to a salary ranging between £24,000-26,000, the successful candidate will also enjoy a great benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the F&B department
- Assisting in development and up keep of important departmental documents
- Raising purchase orders with company accounts
- Assisting and coordinating the food & beverage team
- Handling and following up on all supplier & product queries
- Assisting, coordinating and preparing costs for all menu changes
- Providing updates on F&B goals and targets
- Coordinating, attending, preparing & following up weekly team meetings
- Assisting in the preparation of costing's and forecasts and coordinate with the finance department for budgeting requirements
- Handling all incoming and outgoing F&B correspondence including suppliers feedback
- Any other duties or projects assigned by the F&B management
The ideal candidate should have:
- A good knowledge of food and beverage products
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail and timeliness
- Excellent organisational skills
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.