Temporary Document Production Specialist
Want to work for a Global leading law firm based in London City?
Fantastic DP Specialist Opportunity!!!
Our client - a prestigious law firm - are looking for a highly professional and experienced Document Production Specialist to join their busy DP team on a temporary basis.
The Document Production Specialist role will form part of the Firm's secretarial team providing support to all legal and non-legal departments and practice areas.
Your duties will include -
- To answer and respond to all incoming requests in a prompt and effective manner
- Create and amend documents from handwritten mark-ups accurately and in a timely fashion
- Create documents and correspondence using digital dictation
- Create tables, flowcharts and presentations to a high standard, offering advice when necessary
- Proofread all work to ensure accuracy, correct layout etc.
- Advanced use of track changes and comparison software such as DeltaView
- Strip and reformat documents
- Troubleshoot problem documents using extensive knowledge to find solutions
You will have the following -
- Proven experience within a document production unit in a law firm
- Advanced Word/Office skills are essential
- Fast accurate typing skills (minimum 70 wpm)
- Legal experience/knowledge desirable
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!