Field Service Engineer
aigoFIND are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer who is based in North London or the surrounding areas, to be considered for this position you must have a proven background within the installation, maintenance and repair of coffee and vending machines.
My client are a well-known business who specialise in supplying vending solutions throughout the UK and due to exciting new contracts, are looking to add and engineer to their service team to cover London and the Home Counties.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Install, maintain and repair coffee and vending machines on customer sites.
- Attend call outs and jobs within agreed SLA's.
- Meet and greet key clients in a professional manner.
- Maintain vehicle stock levels and spare parts.
- Maintain the company vehicle to meet the company standards.
Skills & experience:
- Experience installing and repairing coffee machines, vending machines and any other electro mechanical devices.
- Knowledge of the coffee and vending industry is ideal.
- Good organisational and problem solving skills.
- Flexible with a 'can do attitude'.
- Driving license with no more than 6 points.
Salary & benefits:
£24,000 - £27,000 depending on experience, company van and company pension scheme.
Average of 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the office on the number provided and ask for Adam Harwood.
Aigo FIND operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of responses, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been short-listed will be contacted.