Affiliate Marketing Executive
Reporting to: Partnerships Manager
Location: Uxbridge, London
A brand with over 25 years of heritage in the UK, they still rank within the top ten most visited websites for online holiday searches in the UK. More than 20 million visitors every year come to search and compare prices for thousands of holiday offers and last year they sent over 300,000 passengers away on holidays around the globe.
Based only a few minutes from Uxbridge tube, the office is a dynamic and fun place to work, whilst also being highly efficient.
The Affiliate Executive will be responsible for supporting the Partnerships Manager in delivering the successful execution of day-to-day digital advertising campaigns with a number of direct travel advertising partners, taking ownership of the affiliate networking platform and ad-hoc digital marketing campaign support.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with direct partners and affiliate network advertisers.
- Take ownership of deal submissions to these partners from start to finish, working to tight deadlines and responding to issues as they arise.
- Source new affiliate opportunities and partners to ensure channel growth.
- Assist with weekly progress reports for all affiliate partners.
- Assist the Partnerships Manager in managing the affiliate and partnership budget.
What we are looking for:
- At least one year of experience within the affiliates/partnerships or travel industry would be advantageous.
- Knowledge or interest in affiliate platforms .
- Working knowledge of url tracking or an interest in learning digital marketing skills via platforms such as Google Analytics.
- Strong written, verbal and analytical communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Strong Excel and numerical skills.
- Proactive problem solver - quick to spot and rectify issues.