Technical Project Manager - Online Media
Sphere Digital are currently partnered with a leading independent media agency located in central London. They specialise in understanding their audiences, people's behaviors and understand how their audiences think, feel and act. Enabling their clients to reach them contextually during the moments that matters. My client are one of the UK's leading media agencies & working with multinational clients such as Amazon, Arcadia & more! They thrive on their culture and provide top level training & mentoring facilitating massive room for progression. They are very social with regular office parties, Friday drinks & birthdays off!
Due to continued growth as well as an exciting partnership with a leading global analytics company they are looking to hire a Digital Project manager with a background in and understanding in analytics.
As a Digital Project Manager you will be managing the relationship and the project being undertaken by the business they are partnering with.
- You will be the buffer between the two companies and will be connecting relevant teams internally with each other to ensure all parties reap the rewards.
- You will be looking at data sets on a day to day basis and it will be up to you to critique these and decided whether they look suitable.
- Coming from a strong digital background you will be reviewing data from various sources including digital media, behavioural and social media.
- As part of the Analytical team you will be immersed in data on a day to day basis and will have a passion for this.
The successful candidate will be supremely organised, have an excellent work ethic and have the communication skills to build solid and long-lasting relationships at all levels.
- You will come from a strong digital background, ideally having worked within media or an agency.
- A strong mobile and Ad-Ops background would be a benefit.
- Experience and an understanding of digital tagging is a must.
- A strong character is a must as this is a lively environment with a demanding client.