Financial Adviser - Quality leads provided. Salaried role
In the current market it is hard to find genuine employed adviser roles with qualified leads provided. This proposition offers exactly that.
Our clients are a leading provider of Financial Education and Wealth Management in the Workplace. Contracts with high profile FTSE companies as well as SME’s give them access to private individuals looking for sound advice.
Whether you are an experienced adviser with or without clients is not important, you can continue to service existing clients or work off the quality leads provided.
This is a home based role, with leads dedicated to your location.
Basic salary up to £50,000, full range of benefits and one of the best commission structures available in the market (low validation and high percentage paid).
- Understand and be able to explain in generic terms the merits and detractions of all investment types
- Be able to explain effectively the benefits of discretionary portfolio management against other investment options available
- Good knowledge of personal taxation in particular, income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax
- Understand and be able to demonstrate the benefits of utilising available tax reliefs, where appropriate
- Competent Adviser Status
- Registered FCA Controlled Function 30 (Investment Adviser)
- Relevant FCA approved qualification - minimum SPS held including specialism in Packaged Products
- JO5, AF3 or G60- preferable
If you meet with the criteria and would like to know more, please Apply Now: