Mortgage Underwriter Training Manager
Our clients are market leaders in Adverse Lending.
Due to expansion they now require an experienced Trainer, who can own the planning, delivering and assessing of all technical underwriting training undertaken within Lending Operations.
This includes all new starter training and assessment as well as on-going competency training and delivery of changes in procedures.
The role will predominately focus on training but the individual will hold a Lending Mandate to ensure they stay up to date with current lending policy and will be required to support underwriting when required.
Ideally you will have:-
- Experience in Underwriting essential, have a deep underwriting knowledge of Lending Policy & Procedures.
- Coaching & Development experience
- Working knowledge and ability to design and apply multiple learning methodologies
- Excellent questioning and listening skills
- Ability to competently use all the systems relevant to the role.
- Up to date knowledge of current regulatory requirements
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Held a Senior 1st Mortgage Underwriting Mandate for a minimum of 3 years.
- Undertaken coaching and training CeMAP / CeRCC (Preferable, if not a willingness to train to obtain)
Please note that applicants must have delivery of training experience.
This is an excellent long term career opportunity, with an excellent industry package.
Salary to £45,000
If you want to know more then please apply to Steve James of Goldstone Laine now.