Accounts Office Administrator Temporary to Permanent
Our client who are moving to St Ives in the next few weeks from the outskirts of Cambridge and they are looking for someone to join their busy and friendly team in an all-round capacity assisting with accounts and office administration.
Ideally working full-time on a temporary to permanent basis the role will be varied and will include;
- Answering telephone dealing with customer queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Company credit cards and expenses
- Making payments
- Purchase ledger - inputting invoices and invoice matching, debit notes, statement reconciliation, liaising with suppliers
- Sales Ledger - invoicing, issuing credit notes, issuing customer statements
- Credit control - chasing debts by phone and email, sending PODs and copy invoices
- Ad hoc administration
- Sales order support and sales order processing
- Booking haulage
- Stock checks
- Ad Hoc Projects
This role will suit someone who has a keen eye for detail and the ability to work in a busy and fast-paced environment.
The business is going through a period of positive change at present and this is an exciting time to join.