Assistant Property Manager - Residential Block Management
Are you looking for an exciting Assistant Block Property Manager opportunity?
Do you have experience in leading and working effectively in teams?
Do you have a commitment to providing exceptional customer service?
MUST have valid UK driving licence
MUST have IRPM
We are looking for an Assistant Block Property Manager to directly manage an allocated portfolio of developments, providing an efficient and accurate administrative and day to day property management service.
You will assist the Senior Property Manager in the effective management of the property portfolio and in complying with the Company’s health & safety Policies and Procedures.
- Assist in the day to day maintenance of a block or development and carry out regular site visits to ensure all buildings are in good order
- Oversee day to day, contracted and cyclical maintenance
- Manage electronic data and e-mails and ensure all client files are updated
- Deal with flat owners/tenants queries verbally and in written form; circulating information to residents concerning management issues
- Deal with on-site staff and related staff issues in the first instance and pass on to HR Department
- Assist in the production of budgets, preparing the weekly invoice folder and liaising with the credit control department to chase for arrears
- Log insurance claims and liaise with the insurance department to ensure the claims are completed
- Update the solicitors enquiry packs with new budgets and notices as soon as they are made available
- Ensure health & safety actions are carried out in a timely manner after the audit being issued
We are looking for someone with experience of supervising staff and confident in assuming responsibility. You will be a natural communicator and enjoy working with a diverse client group.
You will also:
- MUST have valid UK driving licence
- MUST have IRPM
- Knowledge of health & safety regulations
- Have knowledge of relevant Landlord and Tenant Act, RICS and ARMA Guidelines and Regulations and procedures / best practice on disseminating residential block property management advice. This will be trained further in the role but a base understanding is essential - IRPM Part 1
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel skills
- Have the written communication and numerical skills to produce succinct correspondence and reports
Working Hours: Monday to Friday
Grab this fabulous opportunity today!
* Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *