Financial Reporting Manager - Fantastic Role!
About Our Client
Our client are a business that lives by its values and passionate about the culture that they provide to both their client base and their employees. A retail business steeped in local history, they are challenging and driving the business forward during a very exciting time.
A 12 month contract, with a clear line of autonomy, this role be focusing on developing the financial reporting, treasury and transactional teams with an emphasis on continuous improvement and development within the teams to ensure they have a first class finance function that reflects their passion for quality.
Key Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Oversee reparation of quarterly and year end documentation
- Review monthly management accounts
- Review statutory accounts and ensure they are IFRS compliant
- Manage external relationships such as with auditors and banks
- Balance sheet budget reviewing and submission
- Cash flow budget work including weekly updates for monthly and full year
- Management of treasury and the companies US$ requirement
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Manage the transactional teams including AP, AR, Cash and Expenses teams
- Ad hoc projects and driving continuous improvements
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified senior finance professional with significant experience within a similar role managing and developing large teams.
- Solid experience of reporting and consolidations
- Ability to influence and build relationships
- Committed to completing a circa 12 month contract
- Will be available at short notice
What's on Offer
£50k plus £7.5k car allowance and benefits
Apply for this job
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Oliver at Nixon Caunce Associates Liverpool by clicking the 'apply' button.
Please note- due to the high number of applicants we receive if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please understand this will mean you have been unsuccessful for this position.