Level 3 Nursery Nurses wanted in Wandsworth!
Are you looking for a new challenge or want a new start in a day nursery???
Are you truly passionate about childcare???
Do you have a relevant level 3 Childcare qualification???
Do you have a strong amount of experience in a practitioner role???
Are you looking to work within an early years setting???
If you are then please read further...
We are looking to recruit a strong and experienced qualified level 3 nursery practitioner for a permanent, FULL TIME position in a fantastic and highly prestigious day nursery in the Wandsworth area.
The nursery is a fantastic place to work, with a focus on progressing members of staff through the working ranks within the nursery setting, and a real passion for looking after & developing children to the best of their potential. The nursery has a really strong ethos on providing the highest quality childcare, all year round.
We would like, ideally a minimum of 6 months–1 year experience at the same employer with the following attributes & skills:
- A relevant childcare qualification—NNEB, BTEC, NVQ Level 3 in Childcare.
- Current enhanced DBS
- Passion and enthusiasm for children and childcare.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience of the EYFS.
- Knowledge of child development and age appropriate activities.
- Good communication skills both orally and written.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Some of your duties when working within the nursery will include:
- Taking care of key children.
- Setting up, planning and performing activities.
- Performing observations on key children and analysing their development
- Liaising with room leaders and senior members of staff in the nursery
- Having to perform risk assessments on equipment and the areas within the nursery to ensure maximum safety.
- You are requested to work 50 hour weeks.
In return, the salary range is between £26,000 Per Annum, depending on your experience.
My clients are looking to interview and Trial candidates as soon as possible, as soon as safeguarding and compliance checks have been done.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your updated CV IMMEDIATELY in reply to this job advert and i will call you to discuss in further detail.