Legal Secretary (Conveyancing)
Cathedral Appointments are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join the Conveyancing department of a well-established firm in Crediton.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Audio typing and the production of accurate, timely and professionally presented documentation
- Client communication via the telephone, accurately recording messages and providing assistance where possible
- Effective diary management
- The efficient upkeep of all databases, records, filing systems, along with the opening and closing of files
- Ensuring a positive representation of the firm at all times
- Complying with policies and procedures as set down by the Firm
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Legal Secretary
- Audio/Copy typing experience, ideally with speeds of 60wpm plus
- You will be highly organised, with exceptional communication skills, a keen eye for detail and a professional, confident manner
- You will have excellent IT skills; including the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- You will be able to work effectively as part of a team as well as working on your own initiative
- Digital dictation and case management experience advantageous
Our client requires someone who has previous experience working within a Conveyancing department as a Legal Secretary. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge and a change of environment. On offer is a competitive starting salary, excellent benefits and a friendly working environment.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Legal Secretary, Legal, Secretary, Law Firm, Audio Typing, Typing, Typist, Law, Jobs in Devon, Crediton Jobs