Residential Conveyancer Top Tier Firm - Fast track progression
My client is one of Wales’s leading niche commercial law firms and are looking for a Residential Conveyancer to join their dynamic team. They are looking for someone with a solid background, a rainmaker and someone eager to get involved with business development. You may be at a junior or senior level but have a solid background of commercial firms on your cv.
As a specialist firm, they are able to offer the services and skills that you would expect from a large regional law firm. Being small, they are able to provide this in a personal, discrete and accessible manner.
Their clients are located across the UK, but the majority of our work is centred on the Three Counties, the South West and Wales.
The successful Residential Conveyancer will be required to run their own caseload and deal with all types of transactions from instructions through to post completion. The Conveyancer will also be confident working under no supervision. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer wishing to join a fantastic law firm as well as also progress their career within this sector.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Competent handling Residential Property matters
- Must be confident working under no supervision
- Good interpersonal and client skills
- Knowledge and understanding of all parts of the Conveyancing process
- Must have experience of managing a high volume caseload from file opening through to completion
- Excellent file management and drafting skills are essential
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Daniel at our head offices.