Semi-Senior Accountant - North London - Excellent Progression!
A medium sized Accountancy Practice based in North West London are recruiting for a motivated and professional Semi-Senior Accountant to join their growing team.
If you are currently in a similar position, within a firm that cannot offer the progression you are looking for, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you as this firm are looking for individuals that wish to progress to Senior level in the near future.
As a Semi-Senior, you will have at least 2 years' experience within a small-medium sized Accountancy Practice and have experience working with a wide variety of clients.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for a variety of different client sectors which include construction, medical and retail
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and other bookkeeping tasks including analysis of client's books and records
- Liaising with clients to resolve any queries, developing and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Providing financial information by preparing sets of management accounts and rental property accounts
- Exposure to Audit (if desired)
- Assisting senior members of staff when required
The ideal candidate will:
- be AAT qualified and/or studying the ACCA/ACA qualification
- have excellent knowledge of Sage Line 50
- be self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines
- have the ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please apply or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.