EA to Director of HR / HR Coordinator
An International Welfare Charity based in Central London are looking for an EA to support their HR Director on a daily basis in relation to getting involved with a broad range of HR activities.
Their unique offices are based in the City of London and easily accessible from both train and tube stations.
An International Welfare Charity with Head Office in the City of London and remote sites in 50 locations across the world.
Their unique Head Office is based in the City of London and accessible from all directions.
The EA to HR Director / HR Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Providing comprehensive EA support to the HR Director - including diary management, logistical arrangements and acting as main point of contact both internally and externally
- Supporting board level meetings and the production of high level minutes and actions to be followed up
- Getting involved with various activities including recruitment, employee contracts, and supporting ER hearings
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience providing EA support to a Board-level Director
- Have previously worked within a HR function (CIPD desirable)
- Have experience of working in the Charity sector
- Be able to produce high quality and reliable minutes
An attractive salary of £33,000 + dependant on experience, in addition to competitive benefits.