Italian speaking Sampling and Production Coordinator
Job Title: Italian speaking Sampling and Production Coordinator
Skills: Jewellery, Sampling, Production, Deliveries, Suppliers, Admin
Salary: £25-30k p/a
Contract: Permanent (start date June 2017)
Location: Central London
Cutting edge jewellery company based in Central London
You will be handling all prototypes and samples, ensuring they're launched in a timely manner and delivered to the right quality standard, whilst handling suppliers abroad. You will also book out production orders, ensuring on-time delivery and control checking quality.
- With the support of the Creative Team prepare all paperwork and specs to ensure the supplier has the right information to make the prototype or sample.
- Visit suppliers and define with them development strategies as well as pricing / line category management and maximise cost efficiencies negotiating the best price.
- Review supplier performance to ensure the brand has the right level of supplier to deliver the collection.
- With the support of the Creative Director, source new suppliers where appropriate.
- Manage the sample budget and ensure it adheres to projections.
- Manage the sample delivery to ensure all samples arrive in time for pricing, photoshoot and sales campaign.
- Negotiate all costs, delivery and payment terms with all suppliers to ensure target margin and timing is achieved.
- Prepare all purchase orders for production and ensure orders are placed in time to achieve delivery targets.
- Manage any production issues keeping in constant touch with suppliers, ensure quality control and keep delays to a minimum.
- Organise deliveries from the suppliers to ensure the most efficient and cost effective use of carriers.
- Carry out quality control checks and ensure any fault is spotted and fixed.
- Check all supplier paperwork including packing lists, invoices and customs documentation before payment are processed.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.