Senior Business Development Manager - Primary Care
Senior Business Development Manager
Primary Care and Community Services
South East London
Compass Associates are exclusively advertising for a newly created Senior Business Development Manager position for a respected and established private provider of NHS Services.
The provider works in partnership with the NHS, running a range of different facilities which includes primary care sites as well as contracts on behalf of the NHS for a number of different medical specialities.
Due to the growing success of this provider, they are seeking an experienced Senior Business Development Manager to help with the growth of the organisation overall.
You will be based in South East London at the companies Head Office.
- You must have experience within the healthcare sector - either primary care, surgical hospital or community outpatient service contracts
- Have been a Business Development Manager for a minimum of 3 year's with a proven track record of performance.
- Excellent Bid Management skills are essential.
- Able to provider great relationships with existing and new commissioners
- To be able to thrive in a busy environment
- Full UK driving licence
- A clear CRB / DBS
Salary is paying anywhere up to £60,000 plus a pension and other benefits
Compass Associates Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £150 for each successful recommendation.
If you feel you have the right experience and credentials as a Senior Business Development Manager and you wish to either apply or have a confidential discussion with regards to this opportunity, then please contact Adam King at Compass Associates.