Investigo are proud to be running a recruitment advertising campaign for Anatwine, in search of a Finance Manager to be based out of their HQ Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
The Company overview
Anatwine is a revolutionary technology and services company that integrates leading fashion and apparel brands with online fashion retailers globally, representing the future of online fashion retail.
The Anatwine global fashion network connects brand’s and retailer’s business systems through a single integration, enabling collaboration and innovation to create the optimal online stock mix; drive increased sales and sell through; deliver enhanced brand exposure and consistent customer experience.
Since our establishment, Anatwine has grown exponentially, at a rate of over 2000% compound growth annually, employing over 160 people, with offices in London, Cheltenham, New York and Atlanta & North Carolina.
The role overview
Due to these exciting times Anatwine is looking to grow the finance team by adding a Finance
Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join this fast-paced company in an all-round role, taking ownership of the preparation of the monthly management accounts, overseeing and management of the company wide cash flow, management of our Finance Assistant, continuously seeking to improve day-to-day processes and controls, along with many other ad hoc duties.
- Manage day to day financial accounting functions
- Manage the year-end audit process
- Produce monthly management accounts and related financial reports
- Oversee and manage payroll function
- Ensure all HMRC and US entity filings are done in accordance with required timescales
- Manage business cash flow
- Liaise with operational managers, responding to their financial inquiries
- Oversee Purchase and Sales ledger
- Drive improvements in finance processes and financial controls
- Management of Finance Assistant.
- Other ad-hoc financial accounting or governance activities, as and when required, to support the team.
- Work alongside Financial Planning and Analysis to produce budgets and forecasts
Core skills needed
- You will have a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience and be ACCA qualified (or equivalent).
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in the organisation.
- Very good attention to detail.
- Confident and keen to take on responsibility.
- Problem solver with a methodical approach.
- Flexibility in-order-to cope with the requirements of a fast-growing and dynamic organisation.