Senior Finance Business Partner - FTC (9-12 months) - Insurance
Areas of responsibility:
- You will take the lead role in partnering with functional business areas within the Group. You will lead the financial performance in support of functional business areas and their Leadership team at a SLT level.
- You will lead the provision of strategic and financial advice and challenge in order to help ensure optimal business decisions are made and business objectives are met. Supporting the challenge process and assisting in the delivery of budgets and forecasts for this area by providing intelligent insight for commercial decision making.
Areas of activity:
- Strategically partner with the Directors within the business and Senior leadership team on commercial activity, strategic change and financial/ commercial impact of contracts ( CAPS)
- Lead the cost and benefit identification and tracking process to ensure the cost reduction agenda of the organisation is achieved and benefits realised and delivered as planned
- Strategically drive reporting across financial evaluation and financial planning to support the wider commercial decision making process
Ideally you will have/be:
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Senior Finance Business Partnering Experience Essential
- Proven track record of cost management and driving change