Quality Assurance Analyst
A growing and innovative insurance business in Cardiff is looking to appoint a highly motivated and methodical individual to join the team as a Quality Assurance Analyst.
Due to natural expansion and internal development opportunities we are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Analyst to join the Compliance Team. The Quality Assurance Analyst will be play an integral part in assessing conformity to regulatory and business requirements and identifying opportunities for improvement that will assist the business divisions to achieve their strategic, financial and operational objectives whilst providing guidance on the delivery of the desired customer outcomes and maintaining compliance with regulations.
What will you be responsible for?
- To ensure that all sales related activity is of a standard that complies with regulatory requirements and mitigates any risk to customers with the overarching aim to ensure that there is no customer detriment
- Ensure policy and procedural guidelines are adhered to,
- Aid in the identification of training needs and the development of employees
- Identify areas that require improvement by reviewing trend analysis and completing periodic root cause analysis making suggestion methods to improve quality, compliance and controls.
- Contribute to, and follow at all times, the firm’s policy on Treating Customers Fairly
What does my client expect of the ideal candidate?
You must have a minimum of 1 year experience of working as a Quality Assurance Officer. It would be highly beneficial to have a background within Financial Services or another highly regulated environment. It is essential for this role to have excellent organisational skills and to be capable of multi-tasking to tight deadlines. Knowledge of General Insurance products would be a distinct advantage over other applicants. You will be expected to have solid IT skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook. To be successful in this role you will need a proven track record in working efficiently and autonomously, with attention to detail and with adherence to process.