Commercial Analyst - Strategy
A world-renowned restaurant chain is now seeking a top tier Accountant to help drive the business to success. Due to the growth of the business and its dynamic nature, a Commercial Analyst position has become available in which you would be responsible for business partnering with the Strategy team and driving long term strategic priorities.
This is an exciting time to join the business, which has achieved 44 consecutive quarters of sales growth. In the UK many new strategies are being implemented to ensure that the business continues to be market leader.
Your main duties will include:
- Business partnering with both finance and non finance senior management
- Detailed analysis on key areas of strategic growth including pricing strategy, currency and energy risk management, supply chain finance and re-investment appraisal
- Providing presentation material for key franchise financial engagement
- Supporting forward modelling of the company's Pay, Price and Hedging (currency and energy) strategies
- Support the annual financial planning process
- Presentations at all hierarchy levels on UK results and financial performance
To apply for this position, it is essential you possess the following:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified, with at least one year PQE
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to integrate and work in a close team, building strong relationships while challenging the status quo
- Good presentations skills
- Self-motivated and organised with good time management
- Ambitious and looking for progression within the business
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a fun and lively working environment, company away days and staff training. If you are successful in this role you can expect to progress in eighteen months to two years' time.
To take advantage of this job opportunity, or for more information please contact Emma Barden on or email .