Senior Site Manager
Senior Site Manager - £60,000 Plus Package - Central London
A Senior Site Manager is required to work for a Main Contractor in Central London.
This main contractor has been established for multiple decades with an impressive track record that give this main contractor the name that they have today, they specialise in Fit out, refurbishment and new build. Their projects values up to £30m.
The project for this main contractor is a £6m cut and carve commercial office in Central London.
- Experience as a Senior Site Manager.
- You will be required to be degree qualified or have a similar construction management qualification.
- Main contracting experience.
- A strong track record as a Senior Site Manager.
- Projects seen through from inception to completion,
- Having worked on Cut and Carve schemes.
- CSCS Card.
- SMSTS certificate,
- First Aid Certificate.
The rewards for working for this highly successful Main Contractor are a strong basic salary, a car allowance, a great healthcare and one of the best pension available in the construction industry.
If you are a Senior Site Manager with the right experience and you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV.