Estimator - Civil Engineering - £50,000 - Leeds
A major client based in Leeds is in the market for an Estimator who has experience in the clean water industry. Experience in other areas of civil engineering would be beneficial as they undertake a diverse range of projects when required.
- Liaise with clients, attending meetings, interviews & presenting estimates
- Prepare Bill of Quantities & take offs from project documentation
- Estimate tenders & schedules of work
- Maintain cost database and back-up data
- Compliance check sub-contractor offers
- Oversee projects from start to finish
- Follow up on declined tenders & review future costing strategies
This client is a leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry. This is a fast growing business with over 250 new people joining the team in 2016 and further increase planned for 2017. Investing in employees is a priority with over £1m spent on training and development last year.