Orka Financial is currently working with a growing services business based in Newbury who is looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator. This role will be joining a small payroll team reporting directly into the Payroll Manager. This is an exciting time to join an ever-growing business with a national presence and a current turnover of £50 million.
Key duties will include;
• Processing client payrolls
• Processing new starters and leavers
• Issuing payslips
• Incorporating any payroll changes that have been notified by agreed cut off dates
• Dealing with payroll queries
• Maintaining relationships with clients
• Dealing with HMRC queries on behalf of clients
• Setting up PAYE schemes
• Submitting CIS monthly returns
• Undertaking auto enrolment activities (including pension related schemes)
• Ensuring comprehensive payroll records are kept and comply with payroll procedures
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have 2 years’ minimum payroll experience with exposure to pensions administration. Use of Sage and Star Payroll would also be of an advantage.
A Salary of up to £24000pa (experience dependant) plus study support for a payroll qualification.