Accounts Assistant - Fluent Mandarin/Cantonese Speaking
Operating in 60 countries, on 5 continents, with over 35 offices and more than 4,000 team members The Travel Corporation is a highly successful international travel group. Our business is built on value, quality and providing an outstanding leisure experience, plus an uncompromising commitment to customer service.
Our Eastern Accounts Department is currently looking for hardworking and self-motivated person to join the team as Accounts Assistant within the Sales Ledger Department.
The successful applicant will have some accounting experience with good communication skills. Candidate also needs to possess high level of accuracy, attention to detail, good interpersonal, and IT skills. Experience using Oracle would be an advantage.
Mandarin / Cantonese speaking is essential.
RESPONSIBILITIES will include but not be limited to:
- Raising invoices and dealing with invoice queries
- Prepayment agent - raise invoice with reminder of payment due date
- Closing invoices when tour finished
- Sending statement to agents upon request
- Collaborate with agents/overseas sales offices to resolve any queries / pending issues
- Raising recharge invoice to suppliers - include Bookout
- Update tour list on weekly basis
- Create following month tour list at the end of current month
- Spotting new agent & request details from Sales to set up into Oracle
- Ensure all unissued invoices issued by deadline
- Identify reason of invoice unable to issue on timely basis & report to management if necessary
- Verify all pro-forma invoices are issued correctly by Sales office
- Calculate pro-rate for Thai market / Request pro-rate for Canada & HK Markets
- Other aspects of adhoc report required by line manager
Skills / Personality Expectation
- Basic Knowledge in book-keeping
- Adherence to deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Detail-oriented and Accurate
- Numerate and Flexible
- Excellent organisationaland communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
Previous Accounts experience is preferred. During the summer months some overtime is required.