Tax Assistant - Fantastic Opportunity With Leading Firm
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a leading independent firm based in Ely who are offering full ATT/CTA study support to the right candidate.
Tax Assistant Responsibilities:
- Prepare private client self-assessment tax returns
- File set-up and tax data input
- Preparing documents for partner review
- Liaise with HMRC and clients by telephone, email and in writing
- Support colleagues across the wider tax team with ad-hoc support and assistance
The ideal candidate:
- Has spent 1-2 years in Public Practice
- Is highly organised and well able to work as part of a team
- Possesses an acute attention to detail
- Has a strong academic background
- Should have excellent customer service skills
Extensive knowledge or experience of tax is not required as full study support is provided.
For further information on this Tax Assistant role, please apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers