LEV Test Engineer
My Client, a leader in the FM market have an exciting opportunity for an LEV Test Engineer to join an expanding company, to carry out testing of LEV systems to COSHH Regulation 9 and HSG258.
As an LEV Test Engineer your duties will include:
Carrying out thorough examination and testing (TExT) of a varied range of dust and fume extraction systems in various industries and establishments.
- Commissioning of LEV systems.
- LEV and duct cleaning
- Providing support to internal departments in other areas of LEV.
- Liaising with clients in respect of LEV systems, providing advice and guidance where necessary.
- Control sub-contract labour
An ideal Air Services LEV Test Engineer will hold the following skills and experiences:
Proven experience in LEV Testing and ability to provide detailed TEXT reports, with recommendations based on findings.
- Good technical ability.
- Managing and developing own revenue stream
- P601 minimum qualification, P604 preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible.
- Member of ILEVE and a competency card holder is a distinct advantage, although training to this level will be provided for the right candidate.
If you feel you have these skills, then we would be keen to hear from you.
Top industry training and on-going development is offered to candidates who are keen to progress.
This is a great opportunity to work for a well established company with great benefits involved, who have a low turnover of and good working environment.
If you are keen to hear more details, please email back with an upto date CV.