Senior Legal Cashier
A legal firm based in Blackburn is currently looking to recruit for a Senior Legal Cashier on a permanent basis. The firm specializes in a full range of legal services to personal and commercial clients. You will supervise 2 legal cashiers and your main responsibilities will include;
1. Undertake daily banking functions including bank reconciliations.
2. The administration and reconciliation of petty cash.
3. The processing of client and office accounting transactions including postings.
4. The preparation of cheques.
5. The processing of bank transfers.
6. The control of designated client deposit accounts.
7. The preparation of credit control advice.
8. The administration of the purchase ledger.
9. Financial management reporting as required.
10. The preparatory work for the annual accounts.
12. VAT administration and returns.
13. Administration of company cars, office insurance, practicing certificates, professional indemnity insurance, etc.
14. Knowledge of legal aid/legal help processes.
If you are a senior legal cashier or an experienced cashier looking for that next step up then please do not hesitate to send your CV to