Salary: Up to £40,000
Our client is a nationwide wealth management advisory brand delivering rich and rewarding experiences for clients with bespoke solutions to achieve financial goals. An excellent opportunity for a talented Paraplanner is now available to join their expanding technical team.
As Paraplanner you will be reviewing, analysing and preparing compliant financial plans for clients that verify the recommendations made and are in accordance with the Investment philosophy. You will be supported by their dynamic administration team enabling you to focus on your planner relationships and offering the clients the experience they deserve from working with a growing UK wealth management company.
- Providing high quality bespoke financial reports on all aspects of financial planning
- Drafting letters of advice on behalf of Partners and ensuring you work in a compliant manner at all time.
- Receiving instructions during debriefings from advisers following client meetings
- Interpreting data obtained by advisers during client meetings
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives
- Providing records to support research undertaken
The successful candidate will be have experience working as a Paraplanner, you will be Diploma qualified in Financial Planning as well as having solid communication and interpersonal skills.
Our client is looking for a confident, switched-on individual who has drive to exceed expectations and deliver a high level of customer service.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR6507