Finance Business Partner- Retail
An incredibly fast growing retail business is looking for a proactive, passionate and highly analytical person determined to build a career in a challenging international environment.
The role is responsible for providing and supporting the executive management and operational departments with relevant key performance indicators for targeted management of all business processes within the company. If your proven technical and organisational skills leave you standing out from the crowd, this may be an ideal position for you.
- Managing projects independently without direct reports
- Monitoring and analysing KPI’s, thereby identifying risks, errors, problems and improvement opportunities
- Manipulating and interpreting large sets of business data using the Business Intelligence Software
- Designing advanced reports and tools used by various areas in the business that would help improving decision making and the performance of the business
- Supporting executive management and operational departments
- Creating country-specific reports
- Planning key indicators
- Monitoring detailed P&L analysis
- Conducting quality assurance of systems
- Developing and analysing audited areas
- Acting as the Business partner for national departments as well as the contact person for international departments
- Experience in a similar position with a proven aptitude for data analysis
- Previous retail experience is beneficial
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to deliver accurate results
- Advanced Excel and VBA skills are essential
- Fluent in English and ideally some second language skills.
- A self-motivated and proactive individual with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work on projects and solve problems independently
- An innovator rather than an Administrator who is able to deliver the final product in a quality fashion