Finance Controller, Recruitment Company, central London, part time
A boutique Recruitment Consultancy based in Central London, are looking for a new part-time Accountant / Controller to take on all monthly, quarterly and annual Financial & Management Accounts responsibilities. We envisage this being a 2 day per week position and we have total flexibility on the days and times you work.
You’ll work closely with the Partners and provide timely Financial and Management Accounts on a monthly basis as well as managing all transactional responsibilities. There is a degree of ad-hoc within the role and we’d really welcome someone who was keen to implement changes and improve our current process.
- Month end Management Accounts
- Cash flow forecasting
- Accounts payable and Accounts Receivable
- Basic credit control
- Sales, performance & expenditure analysis
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Take part in monthly board meetings
- Monthly Payroll and calculating bonuses
- Preparation of the annual budget
- General and ad-hoc duties
We’re a small but growing business so we need someone who is not frightened of getting their hands dirty. We also need someone who is keen to voice an opinion and provide commercial support and guidance to help the business grow.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- It could suit a more experienced person looking for flexibility / returning to work
- We are completely open on Qualification
- A definite hands-on attitude and the curiosity to get involved
- Ability to build relationships with everyone in the business
- Desire to challenge and make changes (we are very keen on making life easier for everyone)