Science Teacher - 'Good’ with 'Outstanding’ school - Excellent Results!
A long standing and high achieving school in the London Borough of Lewisham are searching for a passionate Science Teacher to join them in September. Last year, the school received their best results ever, putting them in the top 20% of schools nationally for GCSE and A level attainment. Joining this 'Good’ school will soon see you become an Outstanding teacher at the top of your game, working alongside some of the best teachers in the Borough.
Who we’re looking for:
- A Qualified Science Teacher with UK Experience
- UK QTS is essential
- A passionate NQT or Experienced Teacher graded 'Good’ or above
- Ability to teach KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Someone with the understanding of an urban, Inner London school
- A Teacher looking to progress their career within the school (Great CPD)
- A Teacher with the ability to teach a specific science at A level.
- A Science based degree is beneficial to your application
Information about the Science Teacher position
- Science Teacher
- Full Time Class Teacher
- Permanent School Based Contract
- September 2017 Start
- Open to Experienced Teachers and Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT)
- Scope for a TLR for experienced teachers looking to progress
- NQT’s given CPD and clear career progression
- Working with a brilliant team of Science teacher achieving great results
- MPS/UPS Inner London
Information about the school:
- Leading Lewisham School. Non-Faith.
- Graded 'Good’ with Outstanding elements (2015)
- Inspiring SLT with a wealth of experience and knowledge
- The school is based in the Inner London borough of Lewisham
- Fantastic connections into the city and through-out South London via Thameslink and Southeastern
- Free Staff Carpark
- London Borough of Lewisham
Does this Science Teacher position take your fancy? Need to know a little more or are interested in similar roles? Send us your application and you’ll be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants within 12 hours!