Gas Engine Service Engineer
SERVICE ENGINEER - £30-35K + BONUS + COMPANY VEHICLE - 40 HOURS WORKING WEEK - OPTIONAL OVERTIME - FLEXIBLE BENEFITS - CANNOCK / TAMWORTH / WOLVERHAMPTON / STAFFORD / WALSALL / LICHFIELD / SUTTON COLDFIELD - SURROUNDING AREAS - Total Energy Solution Provider - RENEWABLES
- Responsible to the Area Supervisor you will be responsible for the maintenance and repairs on Gas Engines
- Working from home, you will visit client's sites working on all types of gas to power generators
- You will be working within a team of up to nine engineers all multi-skilled and on a call out rota.
- Mechanically you will be fault finding, replacing parts, mechanical failures, repairs, etc and electrically you will mainly be fault finding on 415v systems.
- This is predominantly a mechanical role however the company look for individuals who possess basic electrical skills and have the confidence to fault find on 24v systems, use multi-meters and other electrical test equipment.
- Time Served Engineer
- Hands on Experience with Gas or Diesel Generators
- Flexibility to travel
- Experience working on Jenbacher or MWM Engines
- HV Authorised
- £30-35K basic Salary
- Company Vehicle
- Optional Overtime
- 40 Hour working week
Location -CANNOCK / TAMWORTH / WOLVERHAMPTON / STAFFORD / WALSALL / LICHFIELD / SUTTON COLDFIELD
Key words- Service Engineer Other job titles: Industrial Electrician, Electrical Field Engineer, Field Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Customer Support Engineer, CHP Engineer, Diesel Engineer, Gas Engine Engineer, Marine Engineer, Petty Officer, 2nd, 3rd Engineers, Articife
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.