Social Worker (Fostering)
A medium sized, creative and reflective IFA are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their team in Gravesend, Kent.
They are looking for a committed social care professional with a strong knowledge of fostering legislation and practice issues who will be able to continue to deliver high standards of service.
Brief over view of responsibilities:
- Recruiting of prospective foster carers
- Completion of Form F assessments
- Training and supporting foster carers
- Attending and participating in LAC reviews
- Promoting the welfare of children placed foster carers.
You will have:
- A relevant professional qualification in social work
- A good understanding and passion for securing positive outcomes for looked after children.
- Good knowledge of fostering regulations, child care law and safeguarding issues
- The ability to make objective professional assessments of children or young people.
- The ability to work as a strong team player to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Access to a car and be prepared to travel across the region a required
This is a genuine opportunity to join a supportive, stable and growing organisation and would suit candidates with experience within a fostering or looked after children’s team.
We are able to offer a competitive salary based on the successful candidates level of experience plus a car allowance and other attractive benefits.
For further information and a job description, please send your CV and contact details via this advert or through the Aurora Resourcing website.