Location: Manchester - close to Victoria Station
Package: up to £36,000 + commission opportunity + benefits
We're looking for a Tax professional to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a solid grounding in general tax from working in practice, industry or HMRC. You will ideally hold a recognised professional tax qualification or the equivalent gained by experience. You will work within a team environment with the opportunity to generate consultancy and referrals for the business. No overtime! No timesheets!
Successful candidates must be willing to attend training updates in our Hinckley Head office approximately 1-2 times per month/
- Responsible for the provision of telephone Tax advice
- Responsible for the provision of e-mail Tax advice
- In respect of both of the above, establishing the full facts, researching where appropriate and communicating a full answer, with reference to the appropriate legislation
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge in respect of all areas of Tax, including keeping up to date with the appropriate legislation and developments in law
- Generating more in-depth Tax investigation and consultancy referrals
- On occasion undertaking in-depth consultancy and investigation work
- Identifying business development opportunities in order to grow the consultancy client base and provide additional consultancy services
Why Join our Team?
Croner Taxwise provides tax fee protection insurance to firms of accountants. With a turnover of £22M, 120 employees and 4000+ accountancy clients we are proud to be the market leaders in the fee protection space,
This is a superb place to work if you love solving problems, enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you'll love it. Your people and technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you'll really make a difference to all sorts of people.