HVAC Project Manager
HVAC Project Manager is required to join this design and build Mechanical Engineering Contractor that delivers M&E Design and build contracts within the Commercial, Light Industrial and Residential sectors.
As a result of some Project wins, the company are looking to recruit a HVAC Project Manager to take accountability for the delivery of a variety of contracts ranging in value from £50k up to £700k along the M4 Corridor.
As a HVAC Project Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Taking the Project from the estimating team via a project hand over
- Review of the Scope
- Manage overall project delivery from inception to practical completion
- Reviewing the build ability of Mechanical Designs
- Site based Quality control
- Subcontractor management
- Produce and issue weekly project reports
- Manage project progress meetings
- Produce and Maintain project documentation
- Maintain Client Relationship throughout project
- Maintain safe working practices on site
With P&L responsibility for each project, the successful candidate will have strong stakeholder management experience, a track record of managing teams of engineers and outstanding HVAC project experience.
With a Mechanical biased qualification the successful candidate will be able to use MS Office, AutoCAD and will have had some use of Hevacomp.
The candidate must also able to demonstrate experience of delivering HVAC Installation Contracts ranging from £10k up to £700k.
In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with a good salary package and long term career prospects.
To be successful you must have/ be all of the following:
HVAC Project Management experience ( minimum project value £100K)
Able to use MS Office, AutoCAD and will have had some use of Hevacomp
Experience of developing robust project programs
Good Communication skills
Strong Commercial acumen