Insight Senior Analysis Manager
Insights Senior Analysis Manager
Brilliant role for an Insights Senior Analysis Manager in a fast paced, growing environment.
- • Understanding of the different types of data available in the market place and its limitations
- • Ability to build complex scenario spreadsheets to support planning of potential marketing initiatives - e.g. launching a loyalty scheme.
- o CHAID
- o Regression
- o Segmentation
- o Profiling
- • Preferred experience using the following software packages
- o Advanced Excel Functionality
- o SQL
- o SPSS or SAS (SPSS strongly preferred, will be required to retrain to use SPSS)
• Production of accurate analysis and insight recommendations based on both internal and external customer data sources.
• Develop an understanding of a client’s consumers and their response to current marketing activity to guide clients to make informed decisions on future activity
• Support the Analysis and Planning Directors in processing and preparing data and reports to their requirements as laid out in the analysis brief.
To be considered for the role, we’d like experience in these areas:
• Client or agency side Direct Marketing analysis experience
• General understanding of large scale consumer databases, and the concept of the Single Customer View
• Essential to have previous experience using the following software packages :
o Mapinfo or similar GIS software
• Solid experience with some of the common quantitative statistical techniques such as
o Market research / survey data
o Digital data (e.g. internet browse data, email engagement data)
o Geo-demographics (e.g. Personicx, Acorn, Mosaic)
• Proven ability to create compelling stories using PowerPoint, Excel or Word in order to deliver key messages or simplify complex issues emanating from insight data
To take ownership of the end to end process of the delivery of high value data analysis to clients:
• Clarify analysis brief of requirements with internal/external clients, follow the analysis brief and implement the appropriate analysis methodology.
• Ensure all analysis outputs meet or exceed client expectations taking personal responsibility for all aspects of work to ensure highest standards of delivery:
• Analysis outputs delivered on time to internal and external clients - or where this is not possible due to external factors, communicate any delays to the relevant stakeholders as soon as possible so the client expectations can be managed and the schedule managed.
• Attend meetings where appropriate to support business development on existing accounts and new business opportunities where there are substantial or complex analytical requirements to be explained
• Provide support to internal account teams on how to use the data on its clients and how to most effectively drive business value from it.
• Develop industry knowledge keeping abreast of developments that may impact clients.