Assistant Manager - Central London
Our client is a well-established young restaurant group. They are currently going through a period of rapid expansion and are looking for assistant managers to help them take the business forwards. All of their sites are high volume and operate to the highest standards to be found on the high street. Their menu is high in quality and completely fresh food based. If you are an assistant manager that thrives on working with fresh food and within a high volume environment and is looking to learn and grow within within a business with a truly inclusive culture then get in touch as this is an opportunity not to be missed!
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- An out and out foodie who that takes pride in the food your restaurant serves, as well as the service/ hospitality if gives every customer that walks through its doors
- Love working in a high energy, high volume restaurant environment
- More than capable of delivering and driving top quality food within the time frames set and to spec
- Motivated to learn and want to move up the career ladder
- Keen to learn and to progress through one of the best management training schemes around!
- Excited at the thought of being part of a new, progressive and growing restaurant group
If all the above sounds like you and something you would be interested in knowing more about then make sure you get in touch to discuss further. Salary and benefits are as good as you will find for the role of Assistant Manager, so get in touch!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.