ICT Teacher - SEN School
Role: ICT Teacher
Salary: Teachers Pay Scale - DOE
Permanent: 32.83 Hours per Week, Term-Time, 38 weeks plus Training days.
My client is working towards an outstanding Ofsted rating within their SEN school in Towcester. They are looking for an enthusiastic teacher to support their fabulous students achieve their personal best. It you are looking for a new challenge and a beautiful place to work - this is the role for you…ester
You will be working at a 38 week residential school for young people aged 8-18 who have a diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome, challenging behaviour and complex needs.
- No criminal record including convictions, cautions, reprimands, bindings over or warnings which may be relevant to the safety and welfare of students/residents or staff
- Recognised qualification relevant to the subject areas to be taught
- Hold PGCE or equivalent and QTS (if not held be willing to achieve this within 2 years of appointment)
- Current car driving licence
- Experience (min 2 yrs) of working effectively with learners who experience difficulties similar to those experienced by students at this establishment
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Experience of planning, delivering and assessing learning activities appropriate to individual’s needs and abilities
- Experience of working successfully in situations which draw heavily on the ability to deal with difficult pressures and personal challenges.
Please apply below or get in touch with Alex Gunning at Chase Personnel for further details.