Sales Account Executive - Danish or Swedish speaking
Our client, an exciting online ecommerce company with offices in London, is looking for Danish or Swedish speaking Sales Account Executive to join their highly successful team based in London.
The ideal candidate will have enthusiasm for sales and passionate about people and the design/creative industry. The Danish or Swedish speaker will be responsible for qualifying and attracting clients to this highly successful and renowned within the online platform. The Danish or Swedish speaking Business Developer will be comfortable on the phone, representing and selling the brand and establishing an excellent network within the creative and design industries.
The role for the Danish or Swedish speaking Sales Executive will suit a dynamic self-starter with a positive attitude interested in joining a new online and growing company - a true innovator and market leader within this niche creative sector.
Great opportunity to establish yourself in a successful and growing company that wants to invest in you!
- Fluency in Danish or Swedish and English, written and spoken
- Enthusiastic and interested in new tech, online social platforms
- Strong communication skills, driven to succeed and passionate about people and building relationships Previous experience within a sales oriented role
- Drive, confidence, ambition to enjoy being part of a successful brand and innovative online company
- Results driven and target orientated
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jonathan. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.