My client, a British based electronics firm, has a requirement for a Management Accountant to be responsible for providing analysis for the EMEA business and work closely with the business leaders and Group Finance team to provide insight to the key business drivers.
- Financial planning and analysis lead for the EMEA business
- Develop suitable forecasting model for an evolving business
- Production of KPI reports for sales teams, including margin analysis, pipeline, ASPs and geographical profitability
- Work closely with Financial Controller on production in a timely of monthly management accounts
- Ownership of the forecasting process and ability to present output to senior management
- Management of monthly sales commission and rebate calculations
- Energetic, enthusiastic and hard-working and will have a positive approach to challenges, thinking creatively to solve problems
- Candidate should be a qualified accountant with PQE gained in a similar role in industry, ideally in a product-based business
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills coupled with the ability to develop automated processes to extract raw data from an ERP and convert to high quality management information.