Senior Financial Analyst
LMA recruitment is currently hunting for a renown financial services institution within their Corporate Real Estate arm of the business based in the heart of the City of London. They are looking for looking for a progressive and technically skilled Senior Financial Retail Analyst to business partner with the Financial Services arm of the business on their corporate real estate portfolio and investments team. This opportunity will be a key hire with potential to add real value to business success.
- Taking ownership building reporting and metrics to support European Real Estate requirements.
- Deliver proactive advice on cost trends, forewarnings and savings opportunities.
- Create strong reporting related to Data Centre costs in order to build meaningful monthly reports and improve forecasts and plans.
- Develop annual plan and quarterly forecasts
- MUST HAVE Corporate Real Estate Accounting / Finance experience Property
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable liaising with executives and senior management.
- Candidates need a business or Accounting / Finance degree.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles, financial reporting and finance systems.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Need Strong analytical and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.