Junior sales, City of London
Are you looking to build a successful sales career within the well-known information company ?
This role is a great opportunity to master the sales processes, techniques and financial markets' space.
International information group is looking for a proactive and motivated Junior sales to join their growing sales division within the compliance, risks and KYC space. You will assist in bringing on board new clients.
The Company provides versatile and unique products and services on Russia and CIS markets for leading international companies, banks, government agencies.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating qualified business leads and new sales opportunities for the sales team;
- Cold calling, engaging with and developing prospects to be closed by sales team (potentially);
- Meeting set targets;
- Documenting, tracking and monitoring all your activity in CRM;
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a University Degree;
- Some relevant experience is preferable but not necessary;
- Possess excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with people;
- Feel comfortable speaking on the telephone;
- Demonstrate ability to meet and exceed personal targets;
- Be driven, motivated, responsible, assertive and organized;
- Be results oriented and proactive.
In return for your drive and commitment the company provides fantastic career opportunities!