Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS
NJR Recruitment is working with a Food Manufacturer who has recently been identified as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK to recruit a Planner for their site in North Wales. This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a business that can offer long term stability and progression!
The main purpose of your role will be to manage the planning processes, accurately producing production plans to maximise customer service. You will be reviewing sales orders, forecasts & budgets and preparing weekly/monthly/yearly capacity plans.
- Maintaining the most efficient and cost effective stock levels.
- Development of weekly/monthly demand plans.
- Calculating weekly, monthly and annual raw material requirements and advise purchasing
- Overseeing packaging & film stocks/usage and placing forward orders to ensure no stock outs & advise strategic buying
- Assist in the monthly preparation & counting of FG, raw material and packaging stocks
- Raise works orders on a daily basis in line with the pre-prepared & agreed plans
- Manage work orders ensuring all materials are booked out and works orders are closed promptly
- Provide quality reports enabling management to make educated decisions
- Ensure that the line achieves the production plan with the best possible quality of product minimising giveaway and waste and maximising yields in line with KPIS develop in depth knowledge of the process and formulation in order to become the business' process.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as a Production Planner within FMCG environment. You will have solid communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting reference number: NJR6509
KEYWORDS: Production, Production planner, FMCG, Manufacturer, KPIS, Forecasts, budgets