Digital Marketing Manager
Excellent opportunity for an experienced, commercially focused Digital Marketing Manager to join a leading financial services business at an exciting time, based in Norwich City centre.
You will be an all round digital marketing manager with inhouse experience specifically SEO but also PPC. You will have the ability to hit the ground running, will be adaptable and work on your own initiative. You will be digitally savvy and analytical in your approach.
- Develop a multi-platform SEO / link building strategy
- Identify areas, and implement solutions, where onsite SEO can be improved
- Plan and manage content requirements and delivery
- Perform proactive & targeted link building / baiting activities
- Assist in all other areas of SEO activity as they arise
- Increase online conversions with existing traffic
- Work closely with in-house developers to improve sites from an SEO perspective
- Work closely with content writers to ensure on and off page copy is optimised for natural search and create link baitworthy content
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with the PR team to ensure press releases include linkable text
- Support online marketing to deliver social media marketing to aid SEO rankings
The successful candidate will possess:
- At least 2yrs experience of managing SEO and other paid media activity, with proven and demonstrable optimisation knowledge
- Proven experience of increasing rankings for a company, traffic and profit through SEO marketing - not via an agency relationship.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of Google's, Yahoo's and Bing's natural search algorithms
- Familiarity with social media marketing
- Excellent analytical skills and reporting skills with experience of Google Analytics, Omniture or Webtrends
- Impressive levels of literacy and numeracy
- The ability to hit the ground running at both strategic and operational levels
- Strong communication and influencing skills
Excellent salary of £30K, plus Pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Free staff car parking, Group Life Insurance
Hours: 35 hours per week Monday - Friday.
In the first instance, please contact Emma Baylis at Select Appointments Norwich with your CV and contact details,