Following an impressive period of growth, this well-known organisation is seeking a Data Analyst to join our award-winning client, based at their European Head Quarters in Bracknell. This business is a well-established, professional, global business, who provide services of various clients across a number of sectors, and offer a great training programme to all that join them.
As a Data Analyst, your background may have come from a transactional accounting role, or a similar analytical position, and ideally from a multi-site global business. You will be working in a newly created team, so it is essential you can pick up new skills quickly and work with minimal supervision. You will also be available at fairly short notice to commence this one year contract role.
Your duties as a Data Analyst will include:
- The regular process of translating / transferring inter-company work between existing systems onto the new SAP system in both directions
- Perform a high level of queries, and resolving these when required
- Prepare regular updates regarding performance, progress, issues and status, as defined and agreed with the programme management team provide monthly and weekly status reporting
- Identify and escalate any issues to the Team Leader as and when required
- Support the team leader in managing a wide range of programme and business stakeholder relationships and maintains a deep understanding of the business needs
- Seek to continually improve the processes and tools used to help others in the team
- Continue to develop the detailed processes for running the project, including documenting them within the programme standard
Ideal profile as a Data Analyst:
- Strong team player and able to cope with high level of transactions
- Adaptable, flexible and able to cope with change
- Able to build strong relationships and be able to work with senior stakeholders
- Intermediate Excel - ideally to pivot table and v-look up experience
- Able to problem solve in a financial environment
- Able to multi-task and go the extra mile as and when required
- Be available at short notice to commence this role
This is a truly unique opportunity to join our award-winning, friendly client, initially on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. For more information on the role of Data Analyst please contact me directly.