Branch Manager - Bedford
Bridgewater Resources UK are recruiting for a Branch Manager to join a successful and growing electrical wholesale business in the Bedford area.
The group are one of the market leaders in the sector and they continue to grow through internal growth and competitor acquisitions. They are now looking for a strong, commercially minded and sales focused Branch Manager to run their established operation in Bedford.
With the annual turnover exceeding £1 billion, the group continues to grow through acquisitions and the high-quality service they provide to their clients. They pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees.
The role of a Branch Manager within the group is an exciting one where you will be, in effect, running your own business. You will have full autonomy and freedom over stock, purchasing, staffing, logistics, trading hours and much more. If you really want to make things happen, make your mark on your business and in turn, make a lot of money for yourself, then this is the opportunity for you.
As a Branch Manager, you will:
· Develop and maintain relationships with both new and existing customers
· Be responsible for the running of the entire business, including full P&L, managing and mentoring employees, driving sales, marketing, logistics and purchasing
· Ensure the achievement of set targets and objectives
· Drive sales growth by identifying opportunities to develop company performance and revenue
· Present, communicate and sell to all levels of senior management
You should be a self-starter who is:
· Experienced working within the electrical wholesale industry
· From a B2B sales background
· Knowledgeable with regard to the local area
· An excellent negotiator who is able to spot and capitalise on new business opportunities
· Motivated with a proven track record in developing relationships with both suppliers and customers
· Starting salary of £35,000 - 45,000 supplemented by an annual bonus linked to your own performance and that of your branch
· A package including a high-spec car, mobile and laptop
· Optional membership of the company pension scheme
If you think you have what it takes, then progress your career today by submitting your CV and a covering letter to Bridgewater Resources UK.
Visit the Bridgewater Resources website for more opportunities, industry news and career advice.