Oliver James Associates are working with a leading travel provider who are listed on the London Stock Exchange. The client is looking for an Partnerships Manager to lead the development of UK Agency and client direct relationships.
The successful Partnerships Manager will be responsible for:
- Identifying, managing and developing client direct relationships with travel and non-travel brands.
- Creating key contacts and developing relationships with major media and digital agencies, as the Partnerships Manager.
- Delivering innovative and bespoke multi-channel solutions through on and offline channels.
- Ensuring the right people are brought together for successful campaign delivery, as the Partnerships Manager.
- Effective business development through account management.
The successful Partnerships Manager will have:
- 2 years' + media sales and partnerships experience, as the Partnerships Manager.
- Proven business development experience - selling concepts to large media agencies.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills at senior management level, as the Partnerships Manager.
- Strong understanding of revenue management and ROI.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work autonomously where required, as the Partnerships Manager.
To apply for the role of Partnerships Manager please apply below or email