Territory Sales Manager - £34k basic with a £60k OTE
Job Title - Territory Sales Manager
Department/Sector - Sales
Job Location - Bristol
Salary - £34k basic with a £60k OTE
Based in the South West, this Territory Sales Manager position is an integral part of the sales team driving the growth of the SME sector within the car hire sector around all the South West.
In the role you will be working in a professional fast paced environment and will be responsible for generating new sales within the SME sector in your geographical territory and evolving them into long term profitable relationships.
The business has developed a range of products suitable for the needs of Small to Medium sized businesses (SME) and through your proactive approach you will identify companies with a rental requirement, create interest in the service our client is offering.
This is a vital and demanding role within the business and calls for a high energy, sales orientated and 'hungry' individual. The role is split 90/10 between new business and account management.
- Prospecting, signing and managing accounts effectively and profitably to achieve monthly revenue targets
- Development and growth of new business from an existing portfolio
- Work with the SME Telesales to increase the quality and volume of leads and identify field based opportunities
- Develop and implement a territory new business sales plan
- Identify and self-generate new leads and opportunities
- Have a clear understanding of the portfolio of products and be able to align and communicate the features and benefits of each
- Plan daily activity to ensure focus on sales and KPI targets
- Ensure activity is recorded accurately on all accounts and prospects via Salesforce (CRM)
- Ensure written and verbal customer communication is accurate, professional and timely
Key Skills/Experience Needed:
- Excellent new business sales skills, able to self-generate opportunities
- A strong communicator, able to objection handle, negotiate and close decision makers
- Customer focused with solid experience in B2B sales
- Proven track record of target achievement in recent role
- Works well under pressure. Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to build rapport at all levels
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Ambitious and target driven
- Positive, energetic, and self-motivated with the drive to seize opportunity